10 Must do Activities in Sukhothai
Sukhothai is a unique city in the middle of Thailand that offers a spectacular historical heritage and some of the best natural scenarios of the country, let's see which are the 10 must do activities for your next trip in Sukhothai
1. As first thing to do in Sukhothai stop by Wat Sri Chum to pay respect to the sacred Achana Buddha
2. Pay Respect to the monument dedicated to king Ramkamhaeng, the third king of the Phra Ruang dynasty credited credited with the creation of the Thai alphabet and the firm establishment of Theravada Buddhism as the state religion of the kingdom
3. Pay Respect to the Mae Ya Shrine, built in honor of the mother of king Ramkamhaeng
4. Taste a delicious bowl of Sukhothai's signature noodles
5. take the typical Sukhothai's "Kok Moo" wooden mini bus, this trip will cost you Only 15-20 baht!
6. Time to show off your handicraft abilities! create and decorate your own Sangkalok, a Sukhothai style handmade pot
7. Sukhothai is famous for silver and golden products, time to shopping!
8. Time for a sweet treat at Kong Krai Lat district, famous for the typical Sukhothai Biscuits
9. Cycling is the best way to visit and visit and enjoy the 193 ruins located around the 70 square kilometres of the Sukhothai Historical Park
10. After a full day of activities the best way to end up the trip is to enjoy an unforgettable sunset at the Sukhothai Historical Park